PT41 Stool, Hand Stitched Leather, Sand Cast Brass
- Leather Italian Leather in Vieux Rose (Pink)
- Base PT41 Sand Cast Brass
- Finish Golden Sand
- Size W 43 x D 52 x H 56 | Seat H 46 cm
- W 16.92 x D 20.27 x H 22.05 | Seat H 18.11 in
- Lead-time 12 weeks maximum
P. Tendercool chairs and stools are designed by Belgians Stéphanie Grusenmeyer, Pieter Compernol and Austrian Florian Gypser to match our table bases. The chair’s base is sand cast by hand in either Brass or Bronze by Italian Bronze-master Armando Benato and his team. Armando has passed 80 and used to work for Salvador Dalí. Truly Old Skool.
Three legs, not four or five. Like all three-legged chairs ours need some getting used to. Some of our clients opt for a version with a half-ring at the bottom for extra stability.
Don’t worry! We ship about one third of our creations overseas and enjoy a near perfect track-record. Do contact us if you’d have any questions or concerns. We’ll get back to you within 12 hours.
Delivery to the port nearest to you (by sea)
This is the most affordable shipping option. You will need to arrange transport from the nearest port to your (client) home. There are two options:
- With help of a provided customs broker who arranges all the paperwork for you and informs where and when to pick up the crate(s). Since COVID-19 outbreak this custom broker service costs a flat fee of 600 USD and is included in our quotation. All other costs are included, except some charges* at destination which cannot be pre-paid.
- With help of a customs broker of your choice who arranges all the paperwork for you and informs where and when to pick up the create(s). He will invoice you directly. All other costs are included, except some charges* which cannot be pre-paid.
Delivery to your – or your client’s – doorstep (by air or by sea)
A customs broker handles all the paperwork and informs when the shipment is scheduled and when they would deliver. All costs are included except some local charges* at destination which cannot be pre-paid. We will always advise both DHL by air and sea shipping costs.
Note: to date we cannot arrange ‘White Glove’ delivery from Thailand: you should arrange help to uncrate, install and remove packaging. In reality a little pocket money to delivery people can do wonders. For larger items we suggest checking with the customs broker in advance if they are willing to offer that extra service.
Overview of charge* at destination
・ Local VAT (there is no import-tax on our furniture)
・ Merchandise processing fee = 0.3464% of value (USA)
・ Harbor maintenance fee = 0.125% of value (USA)
・ Storage fee (as per receipt, if any)
・ Customs inspection fee (as per receipt, if any)
・ Destination terminal fee (based on warehouse’s tariff which is different for each warehouse at destination port)
We will add 7% VAT for items delivered in Thailand.
・ For payments by credit card, 2% will be added.
・ Since we are based in Thailand our prices are listed in Thai Baht. Listed prices in USD are indicative, will fluctuate with exchange rate.
・ Payment possible in Thai Baht, USD or Euro.