Bookcase in Reclaimed Hardwood, Solid Brass Structure
We used Reclaimed Makha Tae wood, recuperated from a vintage wooden house near the city of Ayutthaya, Thailand (P. Tendercool is based in Bangkok). We can create this bookcase to your desired size: extruded and hand-welded solid brass rods, with either type of woods from our collection. Contact us with your preferred size and we’ll get back to you.
- Shelves Reclaimed Makha Tae Wood
- Finish Diamond Oiled
- Structure Extruded & Hand-Welded Brass
- Finish Golden Sand
- Size W 118 x D 40.3 x H 200.4 cm
- W 46.45 x D 15.86 x H 78.89 in
Contact us with your preferred size or any details you love and we’ll get back to you with a quotation.
Lead-time: 12 weeks (shorter if we can – please contact us for our schedule).
Don’t worry! We ship about one third of our creations overseas and enjoy a near perfect track-record. Do contact us if you’d have any questions or concerns. We’ll get back to you within 12 hours.
Delivery to the port nearest to you (by sea)
This is the most affordable shipping option. You will need to arrange transport from the nearest port to your (client) home. There are two options:
- With help of a provided customs broker who arranges all the paperwork for you and informs where and when to pick up the crate(s). Since COVID-19 outbreak this custom broker service costs a flat fee of 1,300 US Dollar and is included in our quotation. All other costs are included, except some charges* at destination which cannot be pre-paid.
- With help of a customs broker of your choice who arranges all the paperwork for you and informs where and when to pick up the crate(s). He will invoice you directly. All other costs are included, except some charges* which cannot be pre-paid.
Delivery to your – or your client’s – doorstep (by air or by sea)
A customs broker handles all the paperwork and informs when the shipment is scheduled and when they would deliver. All costs are included except some local charges* at destination which cannot be pre-paid. We will always advise both DHL by air and sea shipping costs.
Note: to date we cannot arrange ‘White Glove’ delivery from Thailand: you should arrange help to uncrate, install and remove packaging. In reality a little pocket money to delivery people can do wonders. For larger items we suggest checking with the customs broker in advance if they are willing to offer that extra service.
Overview of charge* at destination
・ Local VAT (there is no import-tax on our furniture).
・ Merchandise processing fee = 0.3464% of value (USA).
・ Harbor maintenance fee = 0.125% of value (USA).
・ Storage fee (as per receipt, if any).
・ Customs inspection fee (as per receipt, if any).
・ Destination terminal fee (based on warehouse’s tariff which is different for each warehouse at destination port).
Due to COVID-19, there are huge fluctuations in the shipping fees at the moment. Unfortunately for us, we can only secure shipping quotes for a maximum of two weeks. This means that we can only provide an estimate of the shipping quote when you place an order. Once production is nearly completed, we’ll re-assess shipping costs and let you know if there are any changes. We’ll of course do our best to keep shipping as low as possible for you.
We will add 7% VAT for items delivered in Thailand.
・ For payments by credit card, 2% will be added.
・ Since we are based in Thailand our prices are listed in Thai Baht. Listed prices in US Dollar are indicative, will fluctuate with exchange rate.
・ Payment possible in Thai Baht, US Dollar or Euro.