Bespoke Footrest Stool in Reclaimed Hardwood Frame with Brass Base (Indoor)
Introducing our latest addition to the sofa collection, the ‘PTR101F’ footrest. Designed for ultimate comfort and style, this footrest complements the lounge chair PTR101 seamlessly. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail and using exquisite materials, it features a reclaimed Makha Tae wood frame mounted on a solid brass base. Sink into the generously padded cushions filled with soft down feathers and a 100% latex core, ensuring unparalleled comfort. Complete your relaxation ensemble with the PTR101F footrest, enhancing both comfort and aesthetic appeal.
- Frame Reclaimed Makha Tae
- Finish Diamond Oiled
- Structure Extruded & Hand-Welded Brass
- Finish Brushed Brown
- Seating Latex 100% + Goose Feather
- Bolster & Back Rest Duck Feather
- Fabric JT - Jamboree (Falling Leaves)
- Yardage 2 m for a standard width of 140 cm (54 in)
- Footrest Size W 95 x D 62 x H 48.4 | Seat H 45 cm
- W 37.4 x D 24.4 x H 19.05 | Seat H 17.71 in
- Lead-time 12 weeks maximum
- Footrest Stool without Fabric THB 113,000
- Alternative Reclaimed Teak Wood without fabric THB 98,000
- Alternative Reclaimed Red Wood without fabric THB 113,000
- Alternative Reclaimed Burmese Black Wood without fabric THB 130,000
- Alternative Reclaimed Golden Teak Wood without fabric THB 170,000
- Alternative Reclaimed Chin Chan (Thai Rosewood) Wood without fabric THB 182,000
We are based in Thailand, ideally placed for some serious wood hunting and gathering. We regularly go on sourcing-trips to villages and wood shops where merchants buy up vintage houses, rice-barns and long forgotten structures. While Thailand no longer produces wood, a couple of generations back Teak wood was abundant. It is our job to score this beautifully aged wood and re-use it for our furniture. Real Reclaimed Hardwood, (not the sand-blasted machined crap many claim is reclaimed). Which means you will find some traces of the wood’s past life: traces of old joints, some pegs- or nail holes we filled. Our Sofas & (Day)beds are strong and sturdy, but they are not perfect. Just like we like them.
We were blown away when mattress-masters Theptex Thailand agreed to help us to soften our Sit-Stirring seating collection: we are humbled, and proud to announce our seats and bolsters are created with the purest, most natural latex, from real trees, from properly managed plantations, harvested by real people, created and processed by skilled workers in Lab-like environments. More mattress-memory than even the best memory foam, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, hypo-allergic are just a few perks you’ll enjoy.
Most importantly: our sofa’s sit Pretty Darn Well. Binge watching Peaky Blinders? Rest assured: Luxurious Latex, always a safe bed. One down-side: reasonable risk of couch-potato-guests overstaying their welcome.
All our pillows and cushions are filled to the brim with down and feathers or latex-flakes should you be allergic.
The Great Outdoors
Our Sofas & (Day)beds and loungers can be perfectly used outdoors. We’d change the latex to Quick Dry Foam and upholster with any outdoor fabric you send our way.
We do not stock or make our rain cover in-house, so we cannot guarantee the lead time of production. Should you like to order a rain cover, please let us know the color you would prefer and we will do our very best to get you your rain cover as soon as possible.
Don’t worry! We ship about one third of our creations overseas and enjoy a near perfect track-record. Do contact us if you’d have any questions or concerns. We’ll get back to you within 12 hours.
Delivery to the port nearest to you (by sea)
This is the most affordable shipping option. You will need to arrange transport from the nearest port to your (client) home. There are two options:
- With help of a provided customs broker who arranges all the paperwork for you and informs where and when to pick up the crate(s). Since COVID-19 outbreak this custom broker service costs a flat fee of 1,300 US Dollar and is included in our quotation. All other costs are included, except some charges* at destination which cannot be pre-paid.
- With help of a customs broker of your choice who arranges all the paperwork for you and informs where and when to pick up the crate(s). He will invoice you directly. All other costs are included, except some charges* which cannot be pre-paid.
Delivery to your – or your client’s – doorstep (by air or by sea)
A customs broker handles all the paperwork and informs when the shipment is scheduled and when they would deliver. All costs are included except some local charges* at destination which cannot be pre-paid. We will always advise both DHL by air and sea shipping costs.
Note: to date we cannot arrange ‘White Glove’ delivery from Thailand: you should arrange help to uncrate, install and remove packaging. In reality a little pocket money to delivery people can do wonders. For larger items we suggest checking with the customs broker in advance if they are willing to offer that extra service.
Overview of charge* at destination
・ Local VAT (there is no import-tax on our furniture).
・ Merchandise processing fee = 0.3464% of value (USA).
・ Harbor maintenance fee = 0.125% of value (USA).
・ Storage fee (as per receipt, if any).
・ Customs inspection fee (as per receipt, if any).
・ Destination terminal fee (based on warehouse’s tariff which is different for each warehouse at destination port).
Due to COVID-19, there are huge fluctuations in the shipping fees at the moment. Unfortunately for us, we can only secure shipping quotes for a maximum of two weeks. This means that we can only provide an estimate of the shipping quote when you place an order. Once production is nearly completed, we’ll re-assess shipping costs and let you know if there are any changes. We’ll of course do our best to keep shipping as low as possible for you.
We will add 7% VAT for items delivered in Thailand.
・ For payments by credit card, 2% will be added.
・ Since we are based in Thailand our prices are listed in Thai Baht. Listed prices in US Dollar are indicative, will fluctuate with exchange rate.
・ Payment possible in Thai Baht, US Dollar or Euro.