Set of 3 Cubist Glass, Bronze and Brass Occasional Tables
Inspired by the modernists we created this cubist table in extruded and hand-welded brass profiles and glass. Available to order in any quantity and color combination.
- Top Glass and Sculpture Structure Bronze
- Finish Lotus Pink, Baby Blue and Natural
- Frame Extruded & Hand-Welded Brass
- Finish Brushed Brown
- Size (per piece) W 41.7 x D 41.7 x H 40.6 cm
- W 16.4 x D 16.4 x H 16 in
- Lead-time 12 weeks maximum
Brass Low Tables (BLTs)
BLTs are occasional (coffee) tables, sit-sculptures to enjoy in-or out-doors. Puzzle your own ideal configuration by combining various BLTs with lego-ease: modular, compatible-sized tables available in two heights: 34.5 cm (13.6 in) and 40.6 cm (16 in).
We were inspired by cross-profile columns Mies van de Rohe used in the iconic Barcelona Pavillion when we created this modular low table collection with cross-profile frames in extruded and hand-welded brass: Mondrian your BLTs with any color glass or opt for wooden tops. Our textured, custom-made Bronze tops are hyper-chic and sand cast to perfection, reason why we sign every single BLT, by hand naturally.
Our BLTs match our Sofas & (Day)beds collection.
Don’t worry! We ship about one third of our creations overseas and enjoy a near perfect track-record. Do contact us if you’d have any questions or concerns. We’ll get back to you within 12 hours.
Delivery to the port nearest to you (by sea)
This is the most affordable shipping option. You will need to arrange transport from the nearest port to your (client) home. There are two options:
- With help of a provided customs broker who arranges all the paperwork for you and informs where and when to pick up the crate(s). Since COVID-19 outbreak this custom broker service costs a flat fee of 1,300 US Dollar and is included in our quotation. All other costs are included, except some charges* at destination which cannot be pre-paid.
- With help of a customs broker of your choice who arranges all the paperwork for you and informs where and when to pick up the crate(s). He will invoice you directly. All other costs are included, except some charges* which cannot be pre-paid.
Delivery to your – or your client’s – doorstep (by air or by sea)
A customs broker handles all the paperwork and informs when the shipment is scheduled and when they would deliver. All costs are included except some local charges* at destination which cannot be pre-paid. We will always advise both DHL by air and sea shipping costs.
Note: to date we cannot arrange ‘White Glove’ delivery from Thailand: you should arrange help to uncrate, install and remove packaging. In reality a little pocket money to delivery people can do wonders. For larger items we suggest checking with the customs broker in advance if they are willing to offer that extra service.
Overview of charge* at destination
・ Local VAT (there is no import-tax on our furniture).
・ Merchandise processing fee = 0.3464% of value (USA).
・ Harbor maintenance fee = 0.125% of value (USA).
・ Storage fee (as per receipt, if any).
・ Customs inspection fee (as per receipt, if any).
・ Destination terminal fee (based on warehouse’s tariff which is different for each warehouse at destination port).
Due to COVID-19, there are huge fluctuations in the shipping fees at the moment. Unfortunately for us, we can only secure shipping quotes for a maximum of two weeks. This means that we can only provide an estimate of the shipping quote when you place an order. Once production is nearly completed, we’ll re-assess shipping costs and let you know if there are any changes. We’ll of course do our best to keep shipping as low as possible for you.
We will add 7% VAT for items delivered in Thailand.
・ For payments by credit card, 2% will be added.
・ Since we are based in Thailand our prices are listed in Thai Baht. Listed prices in US Dollar are indicative, will fluctuate with exchange rate.
・ Payment possible in Thai Baht, US Dollar or Euro.